The Prince’s Trust 12-week Team Programme will be starting on the 14th May 2018.
An information session will be held on the 10th May from 10 am to 12 noon at Breckon Hill.
What’s the course all about:-
- Ages 16-25 Not in Education, Employment or Training (NEET)
- 12 week personal development course
- 2 weeks of work placement chosen by the young person
- A Community Project (Looks great on a CV) check out our Social Media for the latest projects.
- A 4 day, all expenses paid outward bound residential
- CVs and Mock Interviews developed with employers such as Barclaycard
- Must be in receipt of Benefits
- £15 a week attendance allowance and ALL Bus and Train Fares reimbursed
- Information session 10th May 2018 @ 10am Call now to book a place
Where we are:-
- Breckon Hill Community Centre, Breckon Hill Road, Middlesbrough TS4 2DS
What should you do next:-
Contact Martin on 07812011742 or email: email@example.com